WHAT IS THE HARDEST LANGUAGE TO LEARN? A DETAILED OVERVIEW



According to a survey, there are approximately 6500 official languages spoken throughout the world.

Isn't that a huge number?

However, these are the official languages; however, as you are aware, there are numerous unofficial languages that people speak in their communities.

This means that this figure does not even come close to representing the actual number of languages spoken worldwide; there are lakhs of languages spoken by people all over the world. When someone told me this, I was completely taken aback by how vast the universe is.

It also piqued my interest in learning as many languages as possible.

And, because I am a daredevil, I wanted to begin my learning journey with the most difficult language.

Then a thought occurred to me: What is the most difficult language to learn?

I struggled a lot to find this answer because there was not a single satisfactory answer on the internet.

But if you're looking for an answer to the same question, you don't have to struggle as much as I did.

Because in this blog, I will tell you what is the hardest language to learn, so if you want to know, keep reading this blog until the end.


Top Hardest Languages to Learn

I don't want to directly answer the question of what is the most difficult language to learn because there is no direct answer. But I assure you that I will resolve this issue and that you will not have to search for it again after reading this blog. In this section, I will discuss the top 50 most difficult languages to learn. This list will help you understand the different types of complex languages that exist in the world. So, here are the top 50 most difficult languages to learn. 

  • Hungarian
  • Tagalog
  • Korean
  • Basque
  • Navajo
  • Mandarin Chinese
  • Persian
  • Dutch
  • Finnish
  • Slovenian
  • Afrikaans
  • Czech
  • Turkish
  • Urdu
  • Danish 
  • Hebrew
  • Sanskrit
  • Croatian
  • Swedish
  • Spanish
  • Italian

What is the Hardest Language to Learn for English Speakers?

English is one of the most widely spoken languages on the planet.There are many countries where English is the primary language.Because English is so well-known around the world, most English speakers do not consider learning another language.However, some English speakers want to learn other languages. 

  • Arabic

  • Turkish

  • Vietnamese


What is the Hardest Language to Learn for Non-English Speakers?

The three languages listed above are the most difficult for an English speaker to learn.However, if you are a non-English speaker who speaks a language other than English, you can inquire as to which language is the most difficult for a non-English speaker to learn.Because I'm referring to non-English speakers, I'm referring to a large group of people.


Conclusion


So this was the blog post about "what is the most difficult language to learn?"

In this blog, I've shared 50 of the world's most difficult languages to learn.

However, if you want to know the most difficult language to learn, Japanese is, in my opinion, the most difficult language to learn.

This language has approximately 100 sounds, making it the most difficult to learn.

I hope you enjoyed this blog about the most difficult language; stay tuned to the website for more such content.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Uses of Statistics in daily

What is IELTS?